- Mon – Thu 09:30 – 13:30
Fri - Sat 09:30 – 13:30
Ask the Experts
Expert Female Gynecologist in Pune – Dr. Shalini Vijay
Selecting agynaecology specialist doctor in Pune is never an easy task especially when it comes to women's health related problems. Women always feel hesitant to reveal their intimate parts to the doctors even if they are confident enough to start planning about a new family.
We always tend to ask our dear ones such as friends, colleagues to recommend as the best gynaecology specialist in Pune to avoid any kind of risks related to women's health.
Since every woman is distinct so is their health, it is not very simple to select the best gynecologistspecialist in Pune based on the recommendations of others. You may take the help of the popular search engines by entering keywords such as "Best gynecologist specialist in Pune" but it would not make your quest any simpler.
9 Tips You Should Follow Before Consulting Best Obstetrics & Gynecologist in Pune:
The Reputation of the Doctor as Obstetrics Specialist in Pune:
when dwelling on the intriguing question "Best obstetrician specialist in Pune" you must consider the reputation of the obstetrics specialist in Pune including his or her degree and association with the reputed hospitals, clinics.
Once you shortlist the gynecologist& obstetrics based on your criteria of location and other factors you must go through the credentials of the doctors before visiting him or her for the appointment.
- Location of Your Obstetrics: you must consider the location of the obstetrics & gynecologist clinic or the hospital in Pune you are planning to have sessions with your selected Obstetrician specialist in Pune.
You should ask yourself how a sessionfar you are willing to travel to visit the gynecologist & obstetrician as it may require more than expected. You must also consider other aspects such as does her or his hospital and private clinic have necessary modern facilities to perform several investigations and laboratory tests under the same roof. It is always advisable to select the doctor nearby.
Cost of the Obstetrics Consulting: Cost is one of the most crucial factors for us when it comes to selecting the Obstetrics specialistin Pune. You must do research beforehand to find out whether the clinic or hospital of your preferred doctor covers your insurance or not.
You should always know how the obstetrics clinic would reimburse your cost of treatment. If you are not covered under any kind of insurance then you must find out the treatment whose cost fits in your budget or monthly income.
Specialization of the Obstetrics Consultant in Pune: If you are expecting a baby then it is important to find out if your Gynecologist is also known as an obstetrician. Otherwise, you will require an obstetrician during your time of delivery. According to the medical field, Gynecologist and obstetricians are two different specialties.
Doctors who specialize in women's reproductive care are commonly known as Gynecologist on the other hand Obstetricians offer prenatal care and specialize in delivering babies. In several countries like India Obstetrics and Gynecologist are intertwined and look after both the aspects of pregnancies such as delivering babies and reproductive-related issues. So if you are pregnant you should opt for specialists obstetrics consultant in Punebased on your needs.
- Experience of the Obstetrics Consultant: If you are encountering a high-risk pregnancy or difficult gynaecological issues it is advisable you must consider a specialist obstetrics consultant in Punewho has years of experience as a obstetrics consultant in Pune. Years of experience in the arena will always yield better results for patients with complex and risky health-related challenges.
Availability of the Gynecologist Specialist: The waiting period to get an appointment with the specialist gynecologist should be an essential parameter while selecting your specialist gynecologist consultant in Pune. You need to calculate the waiting period to get an appointment apart from the routine check-up.
If you are pregnant you must review how she or he is going to help you during your emergencies if needed. Apart from blocking the calendar of the doctor, you should consider the availability of the specialist gynecologist consultant during the emergency before shortlisting the genecologyspecialist.
- Review the Clinic or Hospital Quality: You must review the quality of the expert obstetrics clinic or hospital in Pune where the treatment procedure will take place. The great quality of the obstetrics clinic or hospital in Pune holds a greater emphasis as it will lead to fewer complications due to the presence of modern equipment.
- Gender of the Gynecologist Specialist: Since obstetrics and gynecologist Specialist in Punehelp us with the problems related to the private parts, reproductive systems, and pregnancy you must select the gender of the doctor based on your preference. If you are not comfortable to communicating your problems with a male Obstetrics and Gynecologist or feel jittery to let him examine your private parts then you should not visit him no matter who suggested him.
- Review Your Health History: You must also consider your own health history before consulting any specialist obstetrician in Pune. You should not hide or avoid any previous complications to your current specialist to get the best results of the treatment.
|Dr. Shalini Vijay - Consulting at Major Hospitals -Pune|
|Consultant||Motherhood India - Pune|
|Consultant||Inamdar Multispecialty Hospital – Pune|
|Visiting Consultant||Cloud nine Hospital - Pune|
|Visiting Consultant||Ruby Hall Clinic – Wanowarie|
|Visiting Consultant||Noble Hospital|
|Click Here for Appointment|
Gynecologist are doctors who specialize in women's health, with a focus on the female reproductive system. Expert female gynecologistin Pune deal with a wide range of problems, including obstetrics or pregnancy and childbirth, problems of menstruation and fertility, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), hormonal disorders and others.
A female specialist gynecologist in Pune treats patients with female reproductive organs. An obstetrician is a type of gynecologist who specializes in pregnancy and childbirth.
Here are Some Key Points About Gynecologist:
- A gynecologist specialist is a doctor who specializes in the health of female organs.
- Any women start visiting a specialist genecology consultant in Pune, since their early teens and continue to attend a general health wellbeing clinic as well.
- Women are advised to visit a gynecologist consultant in Pune annually for a check-up, and as long as they have symptoms that concern them.
- AnExpert gynecologist consultant must be certified and registered from a Gov.Body.
- Going to the specialist gynecologist consultant in Pune is often an uncomfortable occasion. Few women wait for their appointment, but there are ways to get the best out of it. Having an expert gynecologist that you feel you can trust is very important to help you not fear the appointment.
The obstetrician is a doctor who can handle issues related to women's health and have done specialization in the female reproductive system. Yes, you can consider obstetrician as a specialist.
As to become an obstetrician, they have to get training of doctors for 4 years and invest another 4 years in the specialization of obstetrics and gynaecology. Passing these exams will make them a certified and registered gynecologist.
Hence whether you are visiting specialist obstetrician consultant in Pune during pregnancy or want to consult some other issues with him or her, it is correct to consider them a specialist in that field. A visit to the obstetrician can be done yearly which is recommended. You can visit a specialist obstetrics consultantin Pune in case you have any issues such as pelvic, abnormal bleeding, and vaginal pain and so on.
Even if you have heard good reviews about a male obstetrician, you can visit his clinic. Many male doctors also do specialization in obstetrics. But yes, if you feel uncomfortable sharing your problems with a male, then it is better to visit a female doctor.
It is always better to consult someone who is specialized in that field. So next time you need some consultation, feel free to call your obstetrician as they are considered as a specialist.
Yes, all the reputed hospitals all over Pune have a dedicated department for genecology. Finding the best gynecologist specialist in Pune is a daunting task because you have to investigate success rate, cost, user review, and rating of the gynecologist.
When you get the big news that you will soon become a mother you have all the right to be overjoyed but not compromise your well-being. Thus, it is imperative that you find an expert genecology specialist.
Nowadays there is a special woman’s clinic that has a specialized genecology department in Pune to offer comprehensive health care service tailor-made for women.
Your gynecologist clinic in Pune is the one you will visit for any test or treatment related to your reproductive health or give birth to a baby. Make sure that the clinic with which your gynecologist is associated maintains high-quality standards. Consider below-mentioned points before finalizing any gynecologist in Pune.
- Mortality rates for different types of conditions and procedures.
- Patient reviews of the care and service they received.
- The percentage of patients who developed infections or complications after surgery.
Also, consider the location of the gynecologist clinic in Pune. If you have a chronic condition, you may need to visit it regularly. A long trip could interfere with your ability to get the attention and follow-ups you need.
Reproductive conditions are treated by a variety of specialists. In women, obstetricians &gynecologist treat many problems and, for men, urologists handle many disorders of their reproductive systems. A best gynaecology clinic in Pune like Diva Clinic can help you with pre-pregnancy and post-pregnancy care.
As soon as you know you are pregnant, call your gynecologist or obstetrician in Pune and schedule your first prenatal appointment.
Most women like to make an appointment shortly after discovering they are pregnant. If this is your first pregnancy, you probably want to see a gynecologist in Pune immediately.
Contemporary doctors are of the opinion, that you should have an appointment with your gynecologist or GP at the earliest following the discovery of your pregnancy. GP is one of the first steps you take when you discover you are pregnant. You can make an appointment online right now if you find your preferred practice here.
If, like most other women, you have a long list of questions you want to be answered immediately, do not hesitate to call the Diva Clinic for gynaecology & obstetrician consultancy in Pune. The staff will be happy to discuss any concerns you may have about your pregnancy before your appointment.
You should call your Gynecologist immediately if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Vaginal bleeding
- High fever
- Pain during urination
- Have a chronic health condition
- Excessive headache and nausea
- Abrupt inflammation of feet, hands, or face. Itching throughout your body.
If you have a history that might suggest that you need to be seen before, leave it clear. For example, a history of miscarriage, difficulties such as bleeding or pain, or long-lasting health problems you had prior to conceiving, such as hypothyroidism or diabetes, require an appointment.